Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vajayjay


Erin has a little redness in her lady business, so I told her "Oh, sweetie... you've got some redness on your vajayjay.  Let's good look on the intertubes to see how we can fix it."

So, I grabbed the laptop, did some searching, all the while Erin pointed to each page of text saying: "Is [that] my beh-day-day?"  To which, of course, I responded, "Um, yes."

Erin is currently running around the room singing: "My beh-day-day! My buh-day-day!  My buh-day-day!  My beh-day-day."

4 comments:

Christie said...

One buh-day-day, two buh-day-day, three buh-day-day, four. Five buh-day-day, six buh-day-day, seven buh-day-day, more!

Nicole, Billy, Timothy and Lyla said...

OMG! That is hysterical! We're fixated on our parts over here as well these days. Whenever the diaper is off, Timothy says, "Peens? Baby peens? Mommy peens?" To which, of course, I must respond, "No, mommy is a girl, she doesn't have a penis." And he says, "Daddy peens" in a very serious voice. :-D

Dr. Powell said...

hahaha.
One of the residents working in our lab told me a similar story the other day. He was giving his daughter a bath and she asked, "Daddy, what's this called?" He paused and opted for the medical explanation and said, "Well, that's your labia." To which she replied,"My ladybug! My ladybug! wooo!"

Christina said...

HA HAAAAAA! Priceless! Another story to bust out when she's 15!