Sunday, December 28, 2008

Does this count?

OK, OK, OK. So I'm trying to blog every day for the second consecutive month. I've been diligent getting the posts in by the midnight deadline except for today. So I'm backdating this one. It's probably cheating, but oh well.

On an slightly related note we drove back from our Christmas visits, leaving at 6:29 pm on 12/28 and getting into town at 5:24 AM 12/29. Phew. Luckily Lil' E slept nearly the entire time. Luckily at least one parent was up for the entirety of the trip. And luckily the mounds of snow P-town received last week are reduced to the occasional mere teeny, gritty piles by the side of the road.

3 comments:

John Judy said...

I read it, therefore it counts.

Sara said...

I can't believe you drove - you all are insane.

Darren said...

As long as you don't tell anybody you backdated the post, you're probably OK.