Friday, November 30, 2007

Brian McFeely, Musical Genius. Erin McMiller, Captive Audience.


Finally, someone who appreciates my music. During the change of a poopy diaper tonight, I came up with a little ditty that Erin just loved. All on my own. Because I'm a musical prodigy. Finally. At 33 years of age.

Sung to the tune of nothing I recognize:

"Poo poo poop,
Poo poo poop.
Poo poo poop,
Poo poo poop.
Poo poo poop,
Poo poo poop.
Poop poop poo poo pooooooop.
(pause)
All songs copyright Brian McFeely 2007."

As you can see from the above picture, Erin has been smiling for the past two weeks. She's got a great smile, and all it takes is some clever lyrics using words she's familiar with.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I came up with a song to sing when Lucy was inconsolable (sung to the tune of Papa Don't Preach):

Lucy don't screech
I've been losin sleep
Lucy don't screech
I've been losin sleep
But you made up your mind...
You're gonna be a baby
Ooh ooh ooh

Feel free to sing that one to Erin if you need new material.

Anonymous said...

The song looks good for the "Three Blind Mice" tune....then you and Ash can sing it in rounds.....

amycs said...

We like disco at our house:

Change change change
Change change change
Change your diaper
Change your diaper

(sung to the tune of shake your booty, which is the last thing you want a poopy booty to do)