Saturday, December 22, 2012

Spice Therapy

It's been a rough day all around, so decided to take myself to a local chinese food place for lunch.

This place is kind of known for the "extras".  Last time we ordered take-out we got a beer, some fried appetizers and a couple pieces of baklava.  For free.

So it was no surprise then when the waiter walked by each table, and set down a huge bag of organic greens, gratis.  Because nothing goes better with spicy eggplant chicken than 2 pounds of uncooked greens.


And the spicy peppers did really elevate my mood.  Now back to the Holiday Madness. 
http://www.yelp.com/biz/asia-palace-restaurant-moraga

1 comment:

Dominick said...

It's a great blog about dessert and food. I also know one more delicious dessert and that is baklava with pistachios. It is one of the best dessert items that I have been ever eaten. And the taste of this baklava is just amazing I don't think so that I'll be able to describe to you the whole thing.