Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012

One of my resolutions this year was to blog every day.  I came pretty close, as of posting this I've missed a total of 29 days this year. 

Going back through my posts has been a wonderful exercise for this day.  What a busy year we had. We did several home remodels, inside and out.  Erin finished preschool and started Kindergarten, Robin started preschool.  We visited Portland, Sacramento, Monterey, Davis, and went camping again and again.  We did a lot of crafts.  We experimented with food and learned an all-fruit CSA might not be the best idea for us. 

So, I could go back and fill in the missing posts.  I might if I get a bee in my bonnet However, I think the goal was really to document a year in our lives, and I feel I've accomplished that.  Just think that on the days missing a post we were just having too much fun to blog about it. 

No comments: