Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Warm Appley Goodness

Some friends of mine are involved in a photography class so they can learn how to use these fancy SLRs that is the modern-day parent's must-have accessory. I'm awed by their eagerness to learn. Maybe if they do post every day this month about their photographic endeavors, some of it will rub off on me.

Because here's the extent of my photography knowledge.

With flash:


Without flash:


I knew you'd be impressed.

Recipe: Apple Oven Cake from Sunset October 2009. A snap to make, and now the house smells like cinnamony appley deliciousness. Serving size says 6 but that's a gross overestimate.

6 comments:

Christie said...

Yum! You know, there really should be a committee that oversees the setting of proportion sizes of all dessert-like baked goods. I can smell the cinnamon from here...

Christie said...

(Also, we're trying to learn more about our cameras because we have time on our hands from not 1. being busy growing a human, and 2) trying to cure diseases.)

Amber said...

I'll post about my boring pictures every single day if you post yumminess like that every day.

Shannon said...

omg. I just looked at the apple in my hand, showed it the computer screen and said "why can't you be like that?"


jealous.

Nicole, Billy, Timothy and Lyla said...

I made this with a pear this morning and it was AWESOME! Will be making it again soon, I'm sure. :)

Nicole, Billy, Timothy and Lyla said...

And I made it again on Sunday - this time with apples. Yum! (Surprisingly, Timothy was not into either version - at all!)