Friday, February 27, 2009
Today marks the 500th day Erin has breathed on this planet.
Here are five things I love about her:
1. She always chooses the big piece
2. She is always looking for ways to be helpful, even if it means some of the salad lettuce gets mushy.
3. She is a busy person. All the time. Except when she's asleep, and even then she is rarely still.
4. She loves books. Loves them.
5. She gets into things. She approaches new things with interest and curiosity. She can be demure and refined; she can tear it up with the big kids. She feels things intensely. I am in awe of the passionate person she
will someday be already is.