Saturday, November 15, 2008

Have you seen me?

Last weekend on one of our Portland Hill Walks, Lambie Lamberson, Erin's plush Taggies Baby's First Lamb was lost along the way. Lambie helps Erin nap every day. Here is Erin and Mom at the beginning of the walk, Lambie securely in arms:

If anyone knows where to get one of these, please let us know. Erin's naps have been sub-par all week.  I've looked online and all I saw was one e-bay auction, but it was already sold. Here is what Lambie looked like:

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh man, that sucks. I feel for you 100% because, as you know, Bear is a member of our family. I'm not sure Josie would sleep without him. Do you have any idea where Lamb came from? I will keep my eyes peeled!

Amber said...

Sorry, I meant Lambie.

John Judy said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kids-Preferred-Plush-Babys-1st-Lamb-Taggie-13-Pastel_W0QQitemZ200273171780QQcmdZViewItem

Wow. Apparently this a the lamb to have.

Dr. A said...

Good find, John. I saw that other Ebay one, but am skeptical as the nose was chewed.

Neko said...

Oh no! I don't know what we'd do without Night Night Bunny and Teddy Bear (not to be confused with her Bunny Hop Hop, Little Bunny, or her Little Teddy).