Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures"

I got a surprise in the mail today. Surprises are always wonderful, this one totally made my day!!!!


That's right, a pre-ordered copy of "Parenting: Illustrated with Crappy Pictures." by Amber Dusick.  You're totally jealous, I know.

Oh wait, you've never heard of Crappy Pictures?  

Truly? 

Check it out. 

Some of my faves: 
The Worst Park Ever (I think I've been there with the kids)

Really, there is so much good stuff, so many times when she makes me laugh out loud, or nearly pee my pants.  Go. Read. Her. Stuff. And then, come ask me to borrow the book. Or better yet, buy a copy yourself. And one for a friend.*

Thank you, Kathy!!!  Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!  

Now I'm off to read it. I'll probably have to lock myself in the bathroom and tell the kids I need some "privacy" to actually read it.  But I know that's probably how Crappy Mamma gets her reading done too. 


*No, I'm not getting any royalties or kickback from endorsing you to buy her book.  She's just really funny. I have no doubt even non-parents will enjoy it.

2 comments:

TopHat said...

I was reading back posts of Crappy Pictures yesterday! Jealous you have the book!

Amber said...

Yay, thanks for posting about the book and spreading the word, love seeing the book with the note! Bathroom reading?...obviously. ;)