We're all lined up on the house purchase:
- Received final loan approval? Check.
- Inspection didn't show anything terrifying? Check.
- House appraised to sale price? Check.
- All buyers contingencies removed? Check.
- Given 45-day notice at apartment? Check.
We'll have a month of overlap where we've got both the house and the apartment. We're going to use the time to schlep all our stuff over to the new place, go through years of crap, and do some minor repairs.
By the way -- this photo from the apartment's website is what we see off of our balcony. I'm definitely going to miss the pool.