Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy Saturday by Erin

First we drove a long, long way.  We went over a bridge.  I saw my Great Grandpa and Great Grandma.  They gave me jellybeans and read me Peter Rabbit. 
(Mom's note: Erin and Robin have 3 Great Granparents.  2 are 90 years old, 1 is turning 90 in a few weeks!)


Then I went to Grammy and Papa's house.  We ate sandwiches.  We went swimming.  The pool was warm but the wind was c-c-c-cold. 


Papa is teaching me how to swim.  He catches me when I jump. 


Then we went to a party.  It was fun. I was tired.  It was a busy day. 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I just stumbled upon your blog on Blogger and I love it :) your girls are adorable. I've just started blogging about being a mommy also and think you might be able to relate! check it out and feel free to leave some feedback :)

www.momsinheel.net

lisa said...

oops. i meant

www.momsinheels.net