Monday, June 15, 2009

June BBQ



Twas a great day for a BBQ. I lamely didn't take enough pictures to capture the total radtasticness of the day and our friends, but here's what I have. Somehow I took like 90 pictures of Erin and like 3 pictures of our guests. Such is parenthood, I suppose.

We rocked the kiddie pool, barbecued, and socialized. Many thanks to our peeps for coming over, you made our weekend.

Afterwards, Erin and Alex spend nearly five minutes putting ice in their mouths, then spitting the ice back in the cooler.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like a blast. Sorry we missed it. Cayden and I were camping while Avery, Josie and Andrew were having their annual Daddy-Daughter Night.

Christie said...

Those are beautiful pictures. Seriously. Great coloring, great scenery, and fantastic subjects.