Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 of 2 Erin Stories

In her words:

"Mama, I made some technology.  I tried to make a project.  I taked the hose, take a turkey baster I turned on the water and I taked the hose and connected it to the turkey baster.  So, what I did next is I taked some tape from the garage and then I taped the turkey baster to the hose.  I turned on the water next, and I wanted to see if there was any water coming out, so I could give medicine to Cuckaduh.  But it didn't work."




Apparently, this experiment was based on something she saw on Curious George.  Not entirely sure what the outcome was supposed to be, but she never quite got there.  Oh, and Cuckaduh is her imaginary friend.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm dying. Dying.

Abcdpdx said...

how FUNNY! I've decided Curious George is an excellent show--Anneke learns a TON from it. I am impressed with your little engineer/inventor.